1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ACCESS FM

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by looloo123, Jul 4, 2008.

1. does anyone have any resources/powerpoints on this? Ther are some on the helen hudspith site but when you click the link they are not working. Would really appreciate something?
    Thanks in advance clairelouise123@hotmail.com
    x

2. does anyone have any resources/powerpoints on this? Ther are some on the helen hudspith site but when you click the link they are not working. Would really appreciate something?
    Thanks in advance clairelouise123@hotmail.com
    x

3. I have emailed you a powerpoint that I use with all the information on, hope it helps.
    Scooby!

4. dttrainee

dttrainee New commenter

If you let me know which ones aren't working through the contact page on the site, I will fix them for you!

http://www.helenhudspith.com

5. janharper

janharper Occasional commenter

I uploaded a "Bakewell Tart D&M Task" to the resources area KS4. One of the slides contains ACCESSFM relevant to analysing shop bought versions. I give the class blank copies of it made in Publisher for them to write in. You might find it helpful.
    Jan

6. I found a really useful website, that covers pretty much eveything on access fm, it has tools & eveyday examples. www.accessfm.com.
    x

7. Thanks for highlighting the website for me Sam. My name is Spencer Herbert and I am the inventor of Access Fm whilst working for Bluefish from 2000 until 2003. ACCESSFM.COM has been developed to help teachers use the tool properly and the way in which it was intended. I also give guidance on how to apply the "one,half,zero" rule and furthermore show how to use my LINKS FX thinking tool.
    The site is a work in progress and more info will be added, I particulary liked the idea concerning downloads or powerpoint type presentations. I have taken a number of products including the ipod touch and a "flip it" chair and analysed them with pop up photo's. Enjoy the site and spread the word, cheers www.accessfm.com