1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Acceptance letter......

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by contradiction, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Hi all,

Been offered a job which i'm so so pleased about (after a tough last placement of which the lovely TES'ers helped me through!)however i'm having trouble doing the simplest thing! Writing an acceptance letter! Arrrrgh! Anyone know of/have a template?

Cxx

2. Hi all,

Been offered a job which i'm so so pleased about (after a tough last placement of which the lovely TES'ers helped me through!)however i'm having trouble doing the simplest thing! Writing an acceptance letter! Arrrrgh! Anyone know of/have a template?

Cxx

3. Congratulations on your job!

I just wrote a short, simple letter along the lines of:

Dear ________

In response to your letter dated __________, I am writing to confirm my acceptance of the position for Year ____ teacher at _______ School.

I understand that this position will commence from ____ September 2008 and is dependent on successful completion of identity checks and medical fitness.

Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to join the team at ________. I am very much looking forward to working with you all.

Yours sincerely

I hope that helps! I was told the middle bit should mention any conditions (e.g. identity checks)..then rest is just to say you thankyou..i accept!

4. Thanks so much! Will post it in the morning!

Cx