1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Aberdeen PGDE

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by sherbert22n, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Thanks.
    There isn't any information on the Aberdeen website about interviews, but some of the posts on here have discussed it (although I can't find anything specific to history). Some people have said that they have had to do a presentation based on a video.
    I think the interview is split into two parts: a presentation and a question and answer session. I just wish I knew more about the presentation part.

2. Hello!
    I was planning on having Aberdeen as my first choice, but heard spaces were very very low. So unsure whether to change!

3. Where do people look for info on how many places are available, etc? I didn't find anything on the various universities' websites.Just went with my gut feeling for where I wanted to study, really!

4. I found out about previous numbers by talking to people who have previously studied the course. I don't think universities publish them on their website.