1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Aberdeen Conditional

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by denise2011, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I know the results just came out today, but has anyone had their offer changed to unconditional yet? I know the uni gets the results before we do.
    Also, has anyone received their welcome pack yet?

2. I know the results just came out today, but has anyone had their offer changed to unconditional yet? I know the uni gets the results before we do.
    Also, has anyone received their welcome pack yet?

3. Congrats on getting a conditional to Aberdeen... definitely the best uni to do teaching at.

If you're doing Primary, I'm selling some books that were compulsory for the course over the four years so please have a look. All three were incredibly useful and are still in excellent condition.(I'm only selling due to moving into a small flat with limited storage space).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&sellerID=A2DZ76SCN9H9FH

Fingers crossed your conditional turns into an unconditional - phone the uni to find out as they were always very helpful during my time there. :)

4. I haven't received my welcome pack yet. I was going to ask the same question!
    I wrote to the university on the 28th of July regarding the welcome packs -- I'm moving from France to Aberdeen in mid-August, I don't want my welcome pack to get lost somewhere. From what I understood, they still hadn't sent them. But it was like a week ago, the welcome packs might be on their way by now.

5. It turns out that I had to send my results, they don't get sent to the uni first through gttr so I've done that.
    It's secondary I'm doing but thanks.
    I'm sure the joining instructions will be out soon since we start in a couple of weeks. You could maybe set up a redirect for your mail if you're worried about them going to France once you've moved here.

6. Well, my parents will still be living here, so if the instructions arrive after I've left, they'll send them to me. But it would be nice to get them on time. I think I just worry too much^^