1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

abc does....

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by giraffe77, Feb 12, 2011.

1. I've been looking at the 'abc does....' blog this afternoon, and would love there to be an easily-accessed list of all the resources mentioned (Word docs etc), but don't seem to be able to find a home-page as such (I guess because it's a blog)!
    Can anyone help with this? There are so many fantastic ideas on the blog, but I don't have time to search the whole blog, and I'm petrified that I'm missing something amazing!
    I actually laughed-out-loud at the comments about feely bags on page 2....amazing! [​IMG]

2. Msz

Msz Established commenter

3. Hi It really doesn't take a lot of time to read and is worth every moment to get your thinking straight...I downloaded all docs into a folder and printed them - I prefer to see things in print so I can scribble on my own thoughts and make them more relevant to me...Just a thought.

4. It is an amazing resource, and thanks for your replies. The reason I wanted just the documents is because I can't really afford the time to read it through (much as I'd like to), and I thought looking at the documentation, and noting those of particular interest would be a second-best option.
    Could be a constructive use of half-term! :)

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Contact Alistair and ask?
    I know he posts here sometimes his user name is abclegg

6. Thanks for your answers - I hope to spend tomorrow looking at the blog some more! :)

7. Do you know what? When you see your name on a topic thread it makes your heart skip a beat until you find out if it is a good thread or not! So just as I was thinking about bed I am now nice and wide awake. Your comments have really made my day!
    I completely see your point. The website is really only a holding page that I meant to do more with when I had the time. Luckily for me, time for the website has been in short supply as I have been to busy having fun with EYFS practitioners and children!
    Also the blog is really going well at the moment so most of my spare time is being spent on that.
    But... I am in the process of having some static pages added to the blog which will appear as tabs across the top. They will link directly to resources, conference dates, etc. Fingers crossed that will happen this week. In the meantime, if there is anything you would like more info on email me at alistair@abcdoes.com and I will do my best to sort you out.
    Thanks again for your lovely comments.
    Alistair

8. I'm an NQT (KS1/2 trained) but found my first post in Reception....a steep learning curve! I find you an inspiration and love reading your blog!