1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Abacus textbook answers

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Jan1973, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Jan1973

Jan1973 New commenter

Did anyone download the PDF documents with the answers for the textbooks for each year group? Even though we are using maths no problem now I like to use the old textbooks for revision or extension activities occasionally. Unfortunately, Abacus have removed the answers to the old textbooks from their web site and I can't access the answers anymore. Can anyone help as Abacus don't seem to be able to.
    Thanks.

2. FriedEggs

FriedEggs New commenter

3. FionaMcIlha

FionaMcIlha New commenter

Hi Jan1973,
    I have old copies of the Abacus maths books Year 5, (Number 1, published 2003, Number 2, published 2002, Shape, Data and Measures, published 2002) and can't get hold of answer books for them. Did you have any luck? If so, where?! I'm getting desperate!
    Thank you.

4. Jan1973

Jan1973 New commenter

Yes Fiona message me with your email address and I will send them to you.

5. ask75

ask75 New commenter

hi

can you kindly send me the answer for old books 3, 4, 5, and 6 please many thanks in advance.
    email add: ask75@hotmail.com

6. tashpink

tashpink New commenter

Check the answers though, as abacus often get them wrong. (Source: a maths teacher I know who taught at a school I know who became so well known to abacus for picking up their errors that they were on first name terms.)

7. hayleybulley

hayleybulley New commenter

Hi, I can't find the year 4 and 5 answer booklets anywhere. I have just started the Shape, Measure and Data unit so these would be especially helpful. Please can someone help? Thanks, Hayley.

DeanneF likes this.
  8. kerriebacon

kerriebacon New commenter

9. kywhite0

kywhite0 New commenter

Hi. I can't find the abacus math answer for 5. Please send me that. Thanks.
    email: kywhite0@naver.com

10. riham_hilal

riham_hilal New commenter

Could you.pkease sent it to.me many thanks

11. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2018
  12. NQT08

NQT08 Occasional commenter

Work them out for yourself.
    If you are expecting a 10 year old to work them out independently, surely you can do it yourself with a calculator.

13. alcatraz

alcatraz New commenter

Would it be at all possible to get these? X

14. riham_hilal

riham_hilal New commenter

Good morning dear
    Do yiu have any resources for persons abacus math year 3 4 5 6

15. FriedEggs

FriedEggs New commenter