1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Abacus Evolve on Hamilton?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by KarrieGem, May 12, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    I posted a thread a few days ago asking if anyone had any suggestions for how I could get access to the abacus evolve planning for year 1 (my school doesn't use it but I used it at a different school during a teaching practice and found the ideas for activities really good). Someone replied saying that the abacus plans are on the hamilton site but I've had a look at the site but can't see them anywhere - can anyone help?
    K x

2. Thanks, thats what I thought. Oh well, I suppose I'm out of luck then, it's a shame because I quite like some of the abacus stuff and would really like to incoporate some of the ideas into my planning.

K x

3. I'm pretty sure that Ruth Merrtens who is involved with Hamilton is also one of the authors of the Abacus scheme so there is probably a similarity between the activities run by both schemes.