1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Abacus Evolve maths levels.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ben mullens, May 20, 2011.

1. Can I be cheeky & ask if it's possible for you to send me the Mark scheme & NC sub-levels for the Year 1 Summer End of Term Written Test relating to Abacus Evolve - we're misplaced it too.

Thanks.

2. HI
    Searched for the NC level sheets as I had a copy and can't find it anywhere! My I-planner won;t load either. Rather than having to locate my ICT guy at work. Would be really grateful if u could send me the level correspondences to raw scores for Summer Year One assessments.

Hope that is ok

J

3. Dear cinnamonsquare,
    do you still have a copy of the abacus levels. I would love one for my Year 3 and 4s. If you have please send me a copy too. Wonderful!!

Angelaf[​IMG]

4. Dear cinnamonsquare
    do you still have the abacus levels? my school has lost them and we are searching in vain for them. if you have, please could you scan them or anybody else for that matter? I am in Year 4
    Raclee (Carriebradshaw2011@hotmail.co.uk)

5. Hi does anyone have the mark scheme and levels for year 4 please?
    My email is markeds81@gmail.com
    Thanks for your help.
    Mark

6. My school have had a "tidy up" and lost all of the NC levelling for Abacus tests. Also due to a change to Windows 7 the I-Planner isn't working either!!
    If anyone has a copy of the levelling pages (especially Year 1) and they could forward it to me @
    gary.saunders70@live.co.uk I would be eternally grateful.
    Cheers
    Gary Saunders - stressed Maths Co-ord in deepest darkest Berkshire!!!

7. Hi - does anyone have the end of term assessment level guidelines for year 3 please? My school has misplaced them. It's the marks vs levels breakdown that I need.
    If anyone could scan and email it to me or even better just type it in a reply that would be great.
    Thank you!

My email is heleneleh@hotmail.co.uk

8. Hi - does anyone have the abacus end of term assessment level guidelines for year 3 please? My school has misplaced them. It's the marks vs levels breakdown that I need.
    If anyone could scan and email it to me or even better just type it in a reply that would be great.
    Thank you!

My email is heleneleh@hotmail.co.uk

9. Hi there!
    I am also looking for abacus evolve levelling guidance. We have everything else (the tasks/tests/marking scheme) but just not sure how the marks relate to levels? If you find any (year 5) I would love a copy!
    email is mrsrachaelnorris@aol.com
    Many thanks!

10. currantbund

currantbund New commenter

Do you happen to have a copy of the marking scheme for Year 1?

It would be very handy if you could send me a copy: kevbund@gmail.com.

Many thanks in hope

K

11. currantbund

currantbund New commenter

Did you ever get hold of a copy? I'm desperate for a copy and hoped someone could send me one: kevbund@gmail.com

Many thanks in hope

K