1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Abacus cards Y3

Discussion in 'Primary' started by brickwall, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Greetings. I wonder if anyone can help. I had a copy of the Y3 maths cards for the Abacus scheme (not Abacus Evolve). You used to be able to download the cards for free from their website, but, alas, no more. I had a set of the Y3 cards downoaded onto my laptop but the hard drive has just packed in and so I'm a bit stuck. Does anyone else have a downloaded copy please?

2. Greetings. I wonder if anyone can help. I had a copy of the Y3 maths cards for the Abacus scheme (not Abacus Evolve). You used to be able to download the cards for free from their website, but, alas, no more. I had a set of the Y3 cards downoaded onto my laptop but the hard drive has just packed in and so I'm a bit stuck. Does anyone else have a downloaded copy please?

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. Many thanks, Marlin. Much appreciated.

5. Hi I have the same problem, I was wondering if you were able to get them anywhere else since this as I can't seem to copy and paste of this?
    Many thanks
    Rosemary