1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AAAGGGGH! HELP! LOST YEAR 1 LITERACY CD ROM.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by allthatglitters, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Please help! I can't find my new 100 literacy framework lessons cd rom for Year 1 and I want to use some of the ideas for the 'using the senses' unit. I need the poem 'sounds good' by Judith Nicholls.......I have searched on the internet but no luck. Can anyone help? x x x

2. Aaaaghhh! I also need the Rosemary Rudd poem by John Foster and Sniff, Sniff, Sniff by Julia Donaldson!
    Help please! x x

3. Send me your e-mail and I'll sent them to you.

4. You have email!

5. Ooh I know this was a while ago but does anyone have a copy of Julia Donaldson's sniff sniff sniff?
    Would be very much appreciated!

6. Hi. just wondering if you could email me a copy/audio of "sniff, sniff, sniff" by Julia Donaldson.
    I would greatly appreciate it.
    Aine

7. Hi Debbie,

If you have a copy of Sniff, Sniff, Sniff could you send me a copy? I'm really desparate this week!!
    Thank you very much.
    lynnerfulton@hotmail.com

8. can som oneplease email it to me too please urgent really appreciate it...... z.siddiqui123@gmail.com thank you

9. I know this was posted a long time ago - but do you still have rosemary rudd????
    If so could you please email it to me - thanks
    lausmithy@aol.com
    Much appreciated x

10. Hi there
    I'm doing poetry with the senses next term and was wondering if you could send the rosemary rudd and sniff sniff poems to me too!

csmyth979@gmail.com

Many thanks!

11. Please could you email me the Rosemary rudd poem?
    I know it is ages again since this post went out but I can't find it anywhere and need it for next week.
    email is k_haydock@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks

12. Probably way too late but does anyone still have a copy of rosemary rudd and sniff sniff they could send me please??

kateeuu@googlemail.com

thanks

13. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

Probably? You feel there is any doubt?

14. garem

garem New commenter

Rosemary Rudd and Sniff,Sniff,Sniff are both in TES resources; Year 1 Poetry Using The Senses Poems

Hope this helps.

15. Hello everyone,

I am looking at this beautiful Poetry planning on TES year 1 with the greatly sort after Rosemary Rudd and Sniff, Sniff, Sniff poems that are used. I am unable to find them on TES despite being mentioned. I also seem unable to find them online anywhere. I even hunted for the cd to no avail. EEK! So I am sure you're all fed up being asked for these poems but please, please would someone help and send me the two poems? Thank you

16. toty

toty New commenter