1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A2 Unit 5: Representation and Democracy Britain 1830-1931 (Edexcel)

Discussion in 'History' started by fubarfubar, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Help me please. Am totally lost with this unit as I've never studied it before at any level. Have the access to history book but that's about it. Does anyone have anything helpful/easy. students' answers would be great, together with "what makes a good answer" in this unit.

2. Help me please. Am totally lost with this unit as I've never studied it before at any level. Have the access to history book but that's about it. Does anyone have anything helpful/easy. students' answers would be great, together with "what makes a good answer" in this unit.

3. i may have some stuff on this, but it will be on my work network (we did it quite a few years ago). i will be in work on thurs and will have a quick look.

If you want to leave an email address, i will see what i can do.

4. You have email FF.

5. FF have sent you some bits!

6. Sorry FF - managed to send to wrong address (having that kind of day!). will try again but not sure when. Poss next week. 26th aug at latest.

Have a SoW and some Markschemes, as well as other bits and bobs.

Many apologies.

7. Have sent to properaddress now - let me know if there is any specifics you might like
    Good luck

8. Hello there

I have just returned to work after extended maternity leave and find myself teaching unit 5, representation and democracy. I am really struggling with this and wondered if you still have any resources that you could let me have a look at. Many thanks

9. Hello
    I am due to teach this unit for the first time as a coursework unit. I am totally lost at the moment and I was wondering whether anyone could help or whether you could point me in the right direction. My institution do not even have a sow!! Many thanks