1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A2 Edexcel Economics and Business UNIT4B pre-release

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by depdog12, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Has anyone produced some revision questions/revision on this pre release case study? The case study is on transport.
    I have loads of resources to swap on other topics but have not really got my head around this yet!
    Cheers
    K

2. Sportsman23

Sportsman23 New commenter

Hi there,
    I had the same problem as you. I have purchased the Gerald Wood folder in the past, but it is long winded and not always that relevant. For instance the students did not need to know the history of the broadcast media, so last year that was a whole section I instructed them not to read. After extensive searching I came across www.resources4courses.org. For £49.50 you get 10 set of questions with additional evidence, 10 model answers and 2 mock exams, mark schemes and model answers, plus a grid thing which I have on my classroom wall. The quality is really good and it has meant that I do not need to do loads of planning before Xmas when I finish 6EB03.
    Hope this helps, I am just surprised that the team behind the website has not done more advertising because it really is good value for money and you really have to search for the site in order to find it.
    Hope this helps.
    D.

3. tamsyn36

tamsyn36 New commenter

Damn. I thought I was the only person who had found this site and that my students were going to have a huge advantage over the rest of the cohort nationwide.
    I too have downloaded the resources4courses (on www.resources4courses.org) stuff. There are some samples on the website that convinced me as to the quality. For £49.50 it is a steal since you are getting 28 different things so it works out at less than £2 an item. I really liked the colour specification coverage grid which I have blown up onto A3 for my classroom wall. You can also see that the model answers have been written by some one who still teaches the course. It has saved me 10s if not 100s of hours of planning, plus you can personalise them to your school so my students are going to think that I slaved away all holiday. I just wished you could get similar stuff for modules 2b and 3.
    Tam