1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A2 Economics Edexcel unit 4

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by babygeorge, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Hi, I would like some advice on tackling unit 4 "limits to growth and development in developing and developed coutries". Do I pick a country from each of the areas and get the students to investigate each of the points listed on the spec e.g poor infrastructure etc? Is there anything else I should be researching? I'm sharing the spec with a colleague and she has been teaching the first part whilst I was completing unit 3, so I am now picking up this area. Any guidance would be greatly apprectiated. Thanks

2. Hi, I would like some advice on tackling unit 4 "limits to growth and development in developing and developed coutries". Do I pick a country from each of the areas and get the students to investigate each of the points listed on the spec e.g poor infrastructure etc? Is there anything else I should be researching? I'm sharing the spec with a colleague and she has been teaching the first part whilst I was completing unit 3, so I am now picking up this area. Any guidance would be greatly apprectiated. Thanks

3. I suggest you to ask students to list some of the under developed countries and ask them to prepare case study investigating the reasons for failure to provide good economic growth.You can also see worldbank latest report on economies of those countries in their website.

China Buying