1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A2 AQA Devised

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by turtlegirl, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I've taken over a Year 13 group who are already some way into their devising for this unit (one group doing verbatim, the other doing creative adaptation). I feel like the energy has dipped somewhat and the students are not very open to trying out new things but just following their set ideas (which are unfortunately not great).
    Does anyone have advice for some failsafe devising activities which they could suggest to help inject a new lease of life?
    Thank you!

2. If you let me have your email address I'll send you some material. If you don't want to put it on the group leave a message in my inbox.

3. If you can tell me which topics/stories they have chosen I'll be able to more accurately tailor the material.

4. get Splendid Theatre in to do a workshop - their rates are reasonable, and they are inspiring...