1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A-Z of Crime - TV Programme ITV 3

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by ruby o, Sep 8, 2011.

1. hello,
    I can't guarantee I'll manage the whole series, but I've got last week's + tonight's set to record so can copy those for you. If you're happy put your email on here, I'll make contact to get your address etc
    (PS - in the days when we had a better budget, school allowed me to buy a hard-drive recorder for home as it's essential for my work. It's on the inventory + they'll get it back when I move school. Any chance yours would let you do this?)
    regards,
    ruby

2. Hi,
    I've only just spotted this post! Any chance I could get copies from you? scrawte@gcus.net
    Thanks.
    I can send blank DVD's by return post?

3. ThereAreBunniesInMyHead

ThereAreBunniesInMyHead Occasional commenter

Yeah hi I private messaged my email too a few weeks ago. Hope this is still ok and I can send blank DVD's etc in return too? Thanks. x

4. millicent_bystander

millicent_bystander New commenter

Can I jump on this one too? Happy to post blank DVDs!

5. MediaBecky - Yeah hi I private messaged my email too a few weeks ago. Hope this is still ok and I can send blank DVD's etc in return too? Thanks. x

Sorry - am clearly idiot as do not know how private messaging works on here. Will ask advice from a techy type in the next few days + get on with this, hopefully

Ruby

6. ThereAreBunniesInMyHead

ThereAreBunniesInMyHead Occasional commenter

I sent it as a message via the TES website.. when you log into TES it should bring up a link to your Inbox at the top or the side of the page. Click on it and inside you should find my message. if not, let me know and I can leave my personal email on this message board. x

7. Hello MediaBecky
    Any chance you could send me the link too? Would be v grateful x