1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A weeks work from one book- any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by vinorose, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hi I have a book week coming up and would like staff (Nursery up to yr 6)to pick a book to focus on for the week. Just wondered if any recommends any particular books that have worked well but most off excited the children(especially boys!) I didn't know if there is a book where reception up to yr 6 can get great work from or whether to have different choices.

Thanks in advance!

2. Hi I have a book week coming up and would like staff (Nursery up to yr 6)to pick a book to focus on for the week. Just wondered if any recommends any particular books that have worked well but most off excited the children(especially boys!) I didn't know if there is a book where reception up to yr 6 can get great work from or whether to have different choices.

Thanks in advance!

3. Man on the moon

5. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Tuesday by David Weisner, all the school love it!

6. Commotion in the Ocean, or Rumble in the Jungle - can fit in to poetry, fiction or non-fiction.

7. slippeddisc

slippeddisc New commenter

dinosaurs love underpants - year 2 ish.
    George's marvellous medicine - year 3.
    Wombat goes walkabout - year 4.

8. Whole school- Where the Wild Things Are.