1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A Village in India Resource

Discussion in 'Geography' started by jamilski, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Wonder if anyone can help?

I have a resource entitled QCA: KS2 Unit 10 'A Village in India'.

It was downloaded a couple of years ago, but I cannot find the source to download again.

The resource is fantastic containing 10 detailed lessons with added references and powerpoints/documents.

It is similar to a resource I have found called 'Work and Trade in Chembakolli, India' and it looks like it could be from the same person.

It would be great if I could get another copy/find the place I downloaded it from.

Many thanks
    A

2. Wonder if anyone can help?

I have a resource entitled QCA: KS2 Unit 10 'A Village in India'.

It was downloaded a couple of years ago, but I cannot find the source to download again.

The resource is fantastic containing 10 detailed lessons with added references and powerpoints/documents.

It is similar to a resource I have found called 'Work and Trade in Chembakolli, India' and it looks like it could be from the same person.

It would be great if I could get another copy/find the place I downloaded it from.

Many thanks
    A

3. ActionAidSchoolsTeam

ActionAidSchoolsTeam New commenter

Hi there,
    You can find the archived QCA content for Unit 10 on the National Archives website. You can also find a huge range of free, downloadable Chembakolli resources on the ActionAid schools website: www.actionaid.org/schools.
    I hope this helps.
    Best wishes,
    Vaila
    Schools Engagement Officer