1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A Sincere Apology...

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Andrew Jeffrey, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Andrew Jeffrey

Andrew Jeffrey New commenter

...but some good news. Loads of you have been emailing me complaining that all the free resources on my website did not download when you typed in your email address.
    This has been going on for some time, but Stuart my fabulous web guy has emailed me this evening to say that he has sorted it out.
    So - my sincere apologies to those of you who have been inconvenienced but I am delighted to say that Stu assures me you should be able to get them now. Apparently he has simplified the system by posting direct links.I don't want to abuse this forum by posting the website URL - if you are one of those who has been inconvenienced you will already know it! AJx

2. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

Just google him and you will get it all - HUGE!

3. greta444

greta444 New commenter

I have googled Andrew but cannot find a great deal of free resources. Is it the link to 50 best maths sites?
    If not, how can I get to these resources?
    Thanks

4. Andrew Jeffrey

Andrew Jeffrey New commenter

Thanks for the kind comment lardylegs! The password protection problem is now fixed as well, by the way. Greta444 - they are in the 'free gifts' section.

5. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

just wanted to say what a gent and a scholar you are AJ, showing such impeccable manners!