1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A 'Robots' Topic!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jo_stott, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hi.
    I'm starting a new job in September, teaching Year 4, and have been told that my first topic is "Robots".
    I'm excited by it but unsure where to start in terms of planning/resourcing/activities...
    If anyone has done this before I'd really appreciate any suggestions or overviews that have been tried.
    Thanks.

2. Hi.
    I'm starting a new job in September, teaching Year 4, and have been told that my first topic is "Robots".
    I'm excited by it but unsure where to start in terms of planning/resourcing/activities...
    If anyone has done this before I'd really appreciate any suggestions or overviews that have been tried.
    Thanks.

3. violingirl

violingirl New commenter

4. Perhaps you could link it in to Wall-E or the Disney Robots film? I've thought about doing this topic too and will be new to Year 4 in Sept!

5. upsadaisy

upsadaisy New commenter

I do Robots and use The Iron Man for literacy. Make circuit games for D.T. (with frames and corner supports). The topic is really circuits and conductors (science).