1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A question for the moderators

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by Erin_Rhys, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Erin_Rhys

Erin_Rhys Occasional commenter

I have been under pre-moderation for several months now, with no warning or idea why. I have tried to post under these conditions but since only a small percentage of my posts appear, and then only after 2 or 3 days later, there is little point me continuing to do so.

What is the point of this pre-moderation? How long does it last? I am not the only one to have asked this question, but am doing so as TES doesn't appear to have answered questions so far, or provided answers to why some posters (only) appear to undergo this pre-moderation, and what they are supposed to do to be rid of it.

2. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

Hello @Erin_Rhys,

Thank you for your feedback.

A message was posted to another forum member who asked about pre-moderation in the following thread:

https://community.tes.com/threads/how-long-until-ive-served-my-time.727474/

Please note the following moderation policy:

We reserve the right to remove content, lock threads, ban members or moderate user posts in our moderated forums at our discretion - we won't enter into debates regarding any sanction.