1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A plea for help!!!!

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by bt2711, Apr 2, 2020.

1. bt2711

bt2711 New commenter

I am currently undertaking a part time PhD. My research is looking at how effective NPQH is at preparing individuals for the role of the Headteacher.

My research involves undertaking semi-structured interviews that last about 20 mins. These can be done either by phone or Skype video. I am 4 interviews short of the total I need to finish my research but with the current lockdown I am finding it difficult to recruit the final few volunteers.

If you are (or have been) a secondary Headteacher/Principal with the NPQH and wouldn't mind me interviewing you, please could you send me a message.

Desperate times means desperate measures are needed!!!!

Many thanks

Ben

2. cornflake

cornflake Senior commenter

Have you tried asking on Twitter?
    I'm primary - otherwise would have been happy to help

3. bt2711

bt2711 New commenter

I've never really used twitter, so wouldn't know how to.
    I've decided I can reframe my research question - so I can include primary as well as secondary. If you are willing to help that would be great.

4. mattdechaine1

mattdechaine1 New commenter

Hi there. My recommendation would also be Twitter. There are a lot of HTs involved in discussions. The success of NPQH in preparing for headship is always a hot topic and even more so now!! If you choose to join, I'm happy to retweet on your behalf as it can be hard getting the reach early on. I'm @mattdechaine
    Best of luck!