1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A Place in the Fourth Dimension

Discussion in 'Personal' started by doomzebra, May 6, 2010.

1. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

Night night TTL.

(Honey can you not go during your PPA...or after school? Failing all else phone!!!)

2. *slips in quietly and sets up the coffee machine to allow others to waken up to the smell of freshly percolated coffee, puts on the kettle for tea-drinkers, and makes up a batch of fruit fruit-smoothies for the health-conscious....freshly baked bread and home made jam on the side table...*

Good Morning all.

3. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Mmmmmm, coffee
    Thanks Bethannie

4. Crystalsecrets

Crystalsecrets New commenter

MMMMmmmmmmmmm coffee

Morning world

*grabs a box of tissues and walks out on the verandah to watch the Llamas and donkeys frolicking in the field*

5. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

Enjoys coffee tea smothies fresh bakeries and all that is on offer.... (feed a cold starve a fever)

goodmordingd
    :0)

6. Crystalsecrets

Lol You got a blocked nose too Laff? i sound like that when i say morning too, lol

7. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

You should hear me sniggering Crystal!

(I'm not too bad to be honest but don't let on to OH...he's running round doing all the housework, bless)

:0)

8. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

Oi Mr Laff!!! tis a con, run man run!!!

9. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

Elfie!!!
    SShhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    He just made me lunch!
    :eek:)

10. doomzebra

Pies for each and every one of you

11. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

ooh a pie and a pint!
    Yumm!!

12. doomzebra

There just aren't enough places in the world where people hand you a pie [​IMG]

13. Crystalsecrets

*hands DZ a pie filled with custard*

Ello again everyone, how are we all?

14. Mr Carnhot is the best in the world. I wish to make a public declaration of his excellence; just baking him raspberry shortcake is not enough.

There's some left...

15. doomzebra

there's none left now

16. Honey Loop

Honey Loop New commenter

I'm home safe, you can all stop worrying. I've been playing out in the Real World!
    Just got back from a very interesting day out. Little Loop is very into cheerleader films, so when I saw the Arena had a BCA competition on, I bought tickets. Despite my reservations, (I thought it would be all '2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate...') we had a FANTASTIC day. 6 hours of watching various cheerleading squads do the most amazing things with a pair of pom poms may not be to everyone's taste, but WOW! the time passed so quickly. We even stuck around for the presentation at the end and cheered like lunatics when the team we randomly adopted won a trophy.
    We now both want to be on cheerleading squads. Little Loop insists I'd be rubbish and far too old, but I say pffffffffffffffffffththhthhhhhhhhhhhhhh to that. If I wanna shake me poms poms, I will.

17. [​IMG]you go out and shake those pom-poms Honey!

You work out the routine, I'm sure the rest of us will join in.

18. doomzebra

Nobody is touching my pompoms until I've had more beer

19. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

*worries just which pom poms she is expected to shake!*