1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'A PIS OF CAK....Children at their most seriously funny'..

Discussion in 'Book club' started by mushroomz, May 30, 2007.

1. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

Does anyone know where I can obtain this wonderful book, by Peter Jeffcock?

I bought it from a well known book store as a present for a friend about 5 years ago, and then I also bought it on AMAZON about a year ago for someone else!

I have tried and tried and tried all Internet leads I can think of, but to no avail! I don't really want to pay over £8 for a book, when the rrp is around £5!

Anyway, it's a book full of things children have written or said and makes a fantastic gift for teachers!

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

Mushroomz.

2. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

Does anyone know where I can obtain this wonderful book, by Peter Jeffcock?

I bought it from a well known book store as a present for a friend about 5 years ago, and then I also bought it on AMAZON about a year ago for someone else!

I have tried and tried and tried all Internet leads I can think of, but to no avail! I don't really want to pay over £8 for a book, when the rrp is around £5!

Anyway, it's a book full of things children have written or said and makes a fantastic gift for teachers!

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

Mushroomz.

3. Hi
    Go on to Amazon & you will find 9 'used & new' entries starting from £3.90!!!
    Might even buy myself one!!

4. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

Thanks Kellie!

5. Did you know that there is now a follow up book to A Pis of Cak - imaginatively titled Another Pis of Cak!
    It's available on Amazon kindle.