1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A night away, yayy

Discussion in 'Personal' started by daffodilval, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Working full-time and being a carer for my lovely, but very demanding mum during the rest of the time, I am physically and emotionally drained, so my lovely brother is taking over her care for the weekend whilst OH and myself take off for an over night stay in the most beautiful, relaxing, country B & B for the night tomorrow, its my brothers turn next weekend, (hes away), while I take over looking after mum, but hey, that can wait, I am on wind down..lol

2. Working full-time and being a carer for my lovely, but very demanding mum during the rest of the time, I am physically and emotionally drained, so my lovely brother is taking over her care for the weekend whilst OH and myself take off for an over night stay in the most beautiful, relaxing, country B & B for the night tomorrow, its my brothers turn next weekend, (hes away), while I take over looking after mum, but hey, that can wait, I am on wind down..lol

3. katycustard

katycustard Occasional commenter

I hope you have a lovely weekend and re-charge your batteries!

4. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Senior commenter

Enjoy! You deserve it!

5. inky

inky Lead commenter

Hope you have a great one - you deserve it.