1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A new approach

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by early_years_adventures, Apr 25, 2017.

1. early_years_adventures

early_years_adventures New commenter

Hi there. I am currently leading our reception team into a more child led approach (ITMP). If successful, which I am sure it will be, I will be asked to roll it out across schools that are in our consortium. I just wondered if there is any qualification out there that I could gain from undertaking a project such as this?? Thank you in advance

2. grumbleweed

grumbleweed Lead commenter

Have you thought about enrolling on a masters programme whereby you can use your experience for credits? You could sort of use it as action research perhaps?
    Or perhaps look at courses for mentoring and coaching if that is the direction you want to rake.

3. early_years_adventures

i will look into that, thank you. I have also been looking at the national middle leader or senior leadership course. I am unsure if I am experienced enough or whether this project would be considered a whole school initiative??? Any ideas?

4. calamansi

calamansi Lead commenter

Which country are you working in?

All the best, by the way!

5. early_years_adventures