1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A little update...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lillipad, Dec 17, 2011.

1. lillipad

lillipad New commenter

You might remember in the summer I was asking for opinions on what to do about a boy who was driving around my flat on his toy tractor, being very annoying, very close to cars and going up and down the back passage by my bedroom window... I was debating whether to tell him to go away...

Well I was just washing up, and saw him right next to my car, with his tractor, edging closer and closer towards my car while not actually looking where he was going. I lifted the blinds and glared and he looked at me and then looked away and carried on, so i hammered on the window, and shouted "COME AWAY" with a big point. To be fair, he did go away, but he's gone completely so feeling a bit worried that he's gone home to tell mum or dad and that they're going to come and knock on my door now! Arrrgh. What do I do? I just snapped!!

2. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

be prepared
    dig up the patio
    take no prisoners

3. v12

v12

Are you a teacher?
    You must have a teacher's voice - y'know, that commanding tone which makes children do exactly what you ask.
    No need to shout - just be assertive.

4. lillipad

lillipad New commenter

Yes I am. I just did it before I could stop myself. I've never told a child off outside of school before! I just said "COME AWAY" and pointed, so nothing to bad... :-S lol

5. v12

v12

[​IMG]
    There really need to be more smilies!

6. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

Put things in your window that give the impression you're a witch, he'll never bother you again.

7. v12

v12

Or the local lynch mob will dunk you in the pond on the green and burn you at the stake.