1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A level Religious Studies Private tutor

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by ChelseaAbana, May 24, 2016.

1. ChelseaAbana

ChelseaAbana New commenter

Good evening.

I'm currently looking for an A level Edexcel Religious Studies tutor based in London who is familiar with the Edexcel syllabus especially with the unit 4- Implications module as there are no resources online for a student to self teach the module individually. So I'm interested in a tutor who is familiar with the syllabus, who could teach and support me through the A level as I'd be doing it in a year then who could also mark my essays, giving feedback on areas for improvement. As I'm private candidate, I chose the exam board and could switch if needed. Initially I wanted to take RS with OCR but changed to Edexcel due to the resources concerning model answers within their examiners reports. But I may switch back to OCR as there are full resources online for each module. The only thing is that, there are hardly any model answers so I guess this is where a tutor would be extremely helpful. So overall I'm also interested in tutors familiar with OCR's Religious Studies specification.
    I would be extremely grateful for your help!

many thanks :)

2. stupot101

stupot101 Established commenter

I have sent you a 'coversation'