1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A Level Further Maths Edexcel Unit tests

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by moontitan, Jan 6, 2020.

1. moontitan

moontitan New commenter

Forgive me for being boring and not up to date with the latest tech, but where have the units tests for Further Maths disappeared to? Do they have to be purchased and if so does anyone know where?
    I have scrolled through all resources on Pearson’s sight but can’t find it. I also tried to contact Pearson but I forgot my username ( they no longer have an email! )

any help- much appreciated!

2. BG54

BG54 New commenter

3. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

Initially the unit tests were available on the Emporium. But they are officially part of the Assessment Pack that is included in the £350 ActiveLearn subscription. There was about 3 months notice that they were going to be removed, and then they were. The subscription is worth it because it also gives all of your studnets free online access to all of the textbooks, plus teacher access to the front-of-class books, plus all of the assessments (basline tests, topic tests, end of course exams) that you can't get elsewhere.

4. l33tdrops1

l33tdrops1 New commenter

Is it possible for you to send me the Unit Tests via email, since I'm in a similar position with a lost Edexcel email? Many thanks