1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A Level Edexcel Coursework - ££££

Discussion in 'History' started by craig2410, Feb 25, 2016.

1. craig2410

craig2410 New commenter

My students are writing the legacy A Level coursework and have submitted Part A. I've marked it and need my marking moderated (I am the only History teacher in my centre). I have five students. If any of you can help me (and we will pay you!) please inbox me!

Thanks in advance

2. Mara1821

Mara1821 New commenter

Hi,

I am also in a one person History department. If there is only one teacher your work doesn't need to be moderated, this will be done by the moderator. I can understand why you would want it as this stressed me last year wondering if I had marked correctly but all was fine :) Currently marking coursework again!

3. craig2410

craig2410 New commenter

This is my first time with this particular piece (and last time!) and I'm way more concerned about the Part A than the Part B which seems way more straightforward! Have you any sample graded papers I could maybe look at?