1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A good sports watch with split timing ability? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tassiegirl, Aug 11, 2011.

1. My baby g has died and I'd like a watch that I can get 4 or 5 splits on so that I don't always have to remember to get a proper stop watch out. The market is massive and although I have some ideas, I'd appreciate any suggestions! Ta

2. My baby g has died and I'd like a watch that I can get 4 or 5 splits on so that I don't always have to remember to get a proper stop watch out. The market is massive and although I have some ideas, I'd appreciate any suggestions! Ta

3. Eva_Smith

Eva_Smith Established commenter

My Nike+ writstband gives me time splits per kilometre (or mile if you set it up for miles). It also gives me a graph of my run when I upload to the Nike+ website.

4. I have the Speedo one. It's brilliant for what you need. I have the men's one but it looks quite feminine on me and is the blue option - I think you can get a white one too? I'm a swimming coach and prefer it to having to get my stopwatch out and I wear it during the day at school.