1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A few Edexcel A'level questions

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by laurapanda, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Hello All,
    Just a few questions about the Edexcel A'level that I would like some advice on please.
    Unit2: marketing. How much detail do the students need to know about the 4Ps? The SOW I have and the sylabus don't really seem to allow for much time to go into them in great detail, but I'm worried I haven't taught them enought!
    Unit 4:I've been looking at some of the past Unit 4 exams and I know my A2s will panic like anything at them (they all speak English as a second language at various levels). Any tips on how to get them to prepare for the exam so they feel a lot more confident on the day? I did AQA A'level, which had 6units and the structure of the exam was a lot different, so to be completely honest, even I wouldn't feel confident about answering some of the questions!
    Following on from that, has anybody got any practice questions for the Morrisons exam to get their heads thinking about Morrisons and the data a lot more 'synoptically' We have now finished the syllabus, and with their being no study leave here (don't ask!) and no Easter holidays (Muslim country) I have a looong time to fill with revision and practice papers.
    Thanks in advance :)

2. Hello All,
    Just a few questions about the Edexcel A'level that I would like some advice on please.
    Unit2: marketing. How much detail do the students need to know about the 4Ps? The SOW I have and the sylabus don't really seem to allow for much time to go into them in great detail, but I'm worried I haven't taught them enought!
    Unit 4:I've been looking at some of the past Unit 4 exams and I know my A2s will panic like anything at them (they all speak English as a second language at various levels). Any tips on how to get them to prepare for the exam so they feel a lot more confident on the day? I did AQA A'level, which had 6units and the structure of the exam was a lot different, so to be completely honest, even I wouldn't feel confident about answering some of the questions!
    Following on from that, has anybody got any practice questions for the Morrisons exam to get their heads thinking about Morrisons and the data a lot more 'synoptically' We have now finished the syllabus, and with their being no study leave here (don't ask!) and no Easter holidays (Muslim country) I have a looong time to fill with revision and practice papers.
    Thanks in advance :)