1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A cheeky Request!

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by nc_marsden, Aug 4, 2011.

1. nc_marsden

nc_marsden New commenter

Hi, I haven't had much experience in KS1 and in Septemeber i start in a Year 1 class!
    My classroom is a complete blank canvas!, which yes exciting as i can put my own stamp on it but also rather daunting!
    Would anyone be prepared to share their ideas/photos with me and other people that are in the same boat?

Thanks
    Nicola

2. nc_marsden

nc_marsden New commenter

Hi, I haven't had much experience in KS1 and in Septemeber i start in a Year 1 class!
    My classroom is a complete blank canvas!, which yes exciting as i can put my own stamp on it but also rather daunting!
    Would anyone be prepared to share their ideas/photos with me and other people that are in the same boat?

Thanks
    Nicola

3. Do you have e-mail?

4. nc_marsden

nc_marsden New commenter

I do indeed! Its nc_marsden@hotmail.com
    Thankyou ;D

5. Ooooh can I be cheeky and ask for some photos as well?

Thanks mine is ramona0520@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!

6. There are a few Flickr groups dedicated to showcasing classrooms, lots of them are American, but there are some nice ideas, just search 'classroom display' on Flickr and you should get some results!

7. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

If you look on the primary forum there are several threads about displays over the first 3-4 pages. Have a look there and at all the links. There is more inspiration than you could possibly need.

8. ooo can I also have a copy?

sineadaldridge@hotmail.com

Thanks

9. jubilee

jubilee Star commenter

Take care putting your email on here, especially when it is your name. You don't want to blow your cover on here if you have work problems or other issues to discuss. get around it by sending a message to the person offering photos via the INBOX facility and giving your email confidentially there..