1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A bugs life

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Honey123, May 9, 2007.

1. Has anyone got any ideas for a film literacy week on 'A bugs life' we want to concentrate on setting as looked as character last time. I'm also being observed in this week on the Monday for writing.
    Thankyou

2. Has anyone got any ideas for a film literacy week on 'A bugs life' we want to concentrate on setting as looked as character last time. I'm also being observed in this week on the Monday for writing.
    Thankyou

3. toty

toty New commenter

4. hey we've just done lots of work on this film in prep for year 2 SATS so if you leave your address i'll e.mail you them. Also got some other bits downloaded form the brighton and hoev website. very basic ideas though, nothing flashy or complicated but worked really well
    fx

5. helskie26

helskie26 New commenter

flysamurai- please could I have a copy of your bugs life planning and ideas because we are going to us ethis film very shortly. Thank you very much
    heleneurope99@hotmail.com

6. Please may I have a copy of your bug's life planing and resources - we are looking at mini-beasts and this would make a great literacy focus next week. Thank-you ericaguk@yahoo.com