1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A big thank you to all those good secondary teachers!

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by katycustard, Feb 12, 2012.

1. katycustard

katycustard Occasional commenter

We've just had parents' evening/progress review and as well as hearing how well our son is doing what really hit us was how well his teacher's knew him, understood him and liked him.
    I expect that at primary level but it was really nice to have it at secondary level.
    Thanks very much to all you hardworking teachers and enjoy your half term break.

2. katycustard

katycustard Occasional commenter

We've just had parents' evening/progress review and as well as hearing how well our son is doing what really hit us was how well his teacher's knew him, understood him and liked him.
    I expect that at primary level but it was really nice to have it at secondary level.
    Thanks very much to all you hardworking teachers and enjoy your half term break.

3. henriette

henriette New commenter

Thank you for noticing and for taking the time to comment.

4. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Yep, same here. I know you're probably busy but if you can find the time to email the head and mention names, it will absolutely make someone's day! I know it would mine!