1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

A 20min input on topic (eyfs interview). Does this include table activity to?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by life2teach, May 13, 2012.

1. life2teach

life2teach New commenter

Ive been told to do a 20 min input at interview.
    Do you think this is to include a follow-up activity or is it just a carpet session? If i include a table activity it will be short.
    In 20mins I doubt I can do a solid input, group activity and pleanary so...perhaps just (interactive) carpet input and pleanery?

Any advice is welcome

2. life2teach

life2teach New commenter

Ive been told to do a 20 min input at interview.
    Do you think this is to include a follow-up activity or is it just a carpet session? If i include a table activity it will be short.
    In 20mins I doubt I can do a solid input, group activity and pleanary so...perhaps just (interactive) carpet input and pleanery?

Any advice is welcome

3. pete72

pete72 New commenter

I got a new job recently. My interview task was for 15 minutes( after 12minutes , I was reminded that I had 3 minutes left!!), but was with a group of 8 children. So I went pretty much straight into an activity, did quick thumbsup/side/down at beginning and end etc etc. But don't just sit on the carpet!

Good luck