1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by TheGingerTeacher, Aug 19, 2015.

1. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

Does anyone else also sell on ***?

How do you find it? I do like that there is a market for clipart there, but I like that this is English.

I would be interested in what other people think

2. iGCSE101

iGCSE101 New commenter

Just recently joined this community, looks messy, tes is laid out much better, but looking forward to discovering more!

3. jmcmeekin

jmcmeekin New commenter

I use *** also. I find resources that sell better on TES don't sell on *** and visa-versa. I'm not sure why at this stage but that is just my experience.

I would say that if you are making good quality resources and you don't mind going back to make the English UK, English US then you can make a few extra £ for not a great deal more effort!

I also like *** for their forums, I've learned alot from other sellers there!

4. thinkypublishing

thinkypublishing Occasional commenter

*** might not look quite so sleek but is much more functional and the quality of the resources seems to be much better there too.

5. kibishipaul

kibishipaul New commenter

I"ve been selling my resources on *** for about two years. I've also found that what's popular on *** is often different to what sells on TES.

*** at the moment seems to have a much bigger market and the forums are extensive. I would like to see the forums on TES expanded a lot more in this way and also have some way of seeing who is buying my products and when.

Having said that, I do prefer TES. I think because it has just started and is growing, it gives more opportunity to those sellers just starting up. Also, I have to admit I like the layout too, though there are still a few things that could be improved about it. In particular, dividing up the UK and US resources so they don't all appear together!

PollyPuddleduck and cate_h like this.
  6. Math-Worksheets-Galore

Math-Worksheets-Galore Occasional commenter

At the moment *** much better - hopefully TES will learn from them ... I'm a contented contributor ...