1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

7+ entrance exam resources and advice

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by owltutors1, Dec 15, 2015.

1. owltutors1

owltutors1 Occasional commenter

As a full time 7+ tutor, I have been creating my own resources and papers for my tutors for almost a year now, and having spoken to other tutors and contributors on the community forum, I thought it might be a good idea to create a discussion where we can share our resource ideas, lesson plans and tips and advice for preparing our tutees for the 7+ exam.

There aren't many resources or information widely available on the Internet, so this could be a great portal for other tutors !

I am more than happy to discuss how I prepare my tutees and strategies I use to help ensure exam success.

I'm looking forward to hearing from other tutors, as we 7+ tutors do appear to be a rare breed!

2. stupot101

stupot101 Established commenter

I haven't had many 7+ prep students. The only resources I have used are the Bond series.

I would be interested in taking on more students though. May I PM you?
    (or have a 'conversation' , or whatever it's called these days)