1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

50th Birthday Party dress

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon3034, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Hoping someone can help! I'm having a 50th birthday party soon and am looking for something a bit special. I've just lost a bit of weight (decided with the big 50 looming it was now or never!) so am size 12.
    I have ordered a couple of Phase 8 dresses online, also a kaliko one, to try, but wondering if anyone had any ideas of other places to look. I don't live anywhere near the big shops! Also prefer something to cover my arms, or sleeveless and suitable to wear a shrug over the top.
    Thanks for your help!

2. Hoping someone can help! I'm having a 50th birthday party soon and am looking for something a bit special. I've just lost a bit of weight (decided with the big 50 looming it was now or never!) so am size 12.
    I have ordered a couple of Phase 8 dresses online, also a kaliko one, to try, but wondering if anyone had any ideas of other places to look. I don't live anywhere near the big shops! Also prefer something to cover my arms, or sleeveless and suitable to wear a shrug over the top.
    Thanks for your help!

3. Congratulations !! Hope you enjoy your party! I love Phase 8 I am sure you will be ok with one of those. If not have you tried the Very site ?

Good luck !

4. If you like Phase 8 and Kaliko, you may like Linea - here's a wee link:

Linky-winky

5. Issa? St Kate likes them. Very now. Don't forget the nude heels!

6. Thanks for the ideas! I have seen a few that I like on these sites, will need to wait and see how I get on with the ones I have ordered before ordering more. Visa card won't stand too many orders at once!

7. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

Have just bought a Phase Eight dress for my daughter's wedding, they have lovely stuff.

8. impis

impis New commenter

9. What not fancy dress?
    or is it me with all the mad friends!