1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

5 simple business games by CRAC

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by djphillips1408, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Google it and the game and worksheets come up as a link :)

2. I know you've had a number of requests for this and have searched lots of Google suggested sites but it's out of print and I can't find a copy anywhere. Any chance you'd be kind enough to forward a copy? Would be much appreciated, cheers.
    yvonne@ygauld.orangehome.co.uk

3. I've been looking for these for years. I know your post is from some time ago but if you could send me a photocopy of them I'd be really grateful. Thank you. wsweet@wellswayschool.com

4. Hi Yvonne - did you get a copy and if so, could you forward to me? Thank you. wsweet@wellswayschool.com

5. SimonNorth

SimonNorth New commenter

It seems these resources are good, I would like to have a look.

please email me

simon_northfield@hotmail.co.uk

6. Hi, could you send these CRAC resources to me as well please. Many thanks for your kindness.

Email: kirtipatel86@hotmail.com

7. Yet another request! I have already tried the other routes, without any success. Thank you.

Email: inghamwarrick@hotmail.com

8. Hi Kesie

were you able to get hold of these? I have looked at the other threads but not sure if people are still responding on the older ones. I would appreciate a copy of DART if you have it? Many thanks.

Email: angie_heron@hotmail.com

9. Hi Staffam I wonder if you could be so kind to send me a copy also, I'm just getting back into teaching Business Studies after many years and these sound ideal,

many thanks in advance.

kind regards Mark

kneslmark at gmail dot com kneslmark@gmail.com

10. Hi is it possible to get a copy of all the games and resources? I would be so grateful.

Lexi. BTEC Business Teacher.

achurn10@caledonian.ac.uk

11. vegaslas

vegaslas New commenter

I have them so if anyone would like them email rhayer@gmail.com

12. johnblack

johnblack New commenter

Are these a copyrighted resource?

13. fgoolsby

fgoolsby New commenter

Hi, could you send these CRAC resources to me as well please. It would be much appreciated.
    francescag@hotmail.co.uk

14. breid

breid New commenter

15. emyjbraun

emyjbraun New commenter

Hello!
    Could you please send CRAC resources on my email (emyjbraun@gmail.com) as well? Many thanks to you in advance. :)

16. LisHall

LisHall New commenter

Hi Just stumbled on this thread. I remember being there down in Lymington when these resources were developed! so many years ago and I too have lost the copies of these "games". Could I please have a copy of the CRAC resources? Thanks.
    e.hall@costello.hants.sch.uk

17. jillykelly

jillykelly New commenter

I've been searching for these too... would be great to get a copy... you can't beat the old stuff
    jillykelly1@ntlworld.com

18. Matt_phillips8

Matt_phillips8 New commenter

19. MDuffy21

MDuffy21 New commenter

I appreciate that you may be fed up of these requests but I hoping you would send me a copy of the full set as I start teaching business in Sept and these sound ideal

20. niwlog

niwlog New commenter

Like the previous comment, is their any chance of getting a copy?