1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

5 simple business games by CRAC

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by djphillips1408, Jun 15, 2010.

1. I can remember the Gorgeous Gateaux one when I did my teacher training sadly have lost it somewhere and it was brilliant students loved it. Could I too have a copy of the resources I would be very grateful.

Jilly
    jillykelly1@ntlworld.com

2. poor you, you must be fed up of people asking for these, but do you think you can find your way to sending me a copy of these please. I am an NQT looking for ideas. Thank you so much in advance. email busstudteacher@gmail.com

3. Hi,
    I am an NQT and am extremely intrigued by what these are as they seem to have gotten a lot of attention. Are they something which can be used in Business Studies lessons? I know you are bogged down now with about 50 email addresses to send this resource to, but would you be able to point me in the direction of finding out more about these resources please?

Much appreciated

4. Any chance you could upload these resources onto TES site?

5. Would really appreciate a copy of these resources - stumbled across this thread totally by accident but would be a massive help.
    Thanks DW
    dylan@emlyn.carms.sch.uk

6. Hi,
    Is it possible I could also have a copy of these resources?
    Thank you in anticipation of your assistance.
    p.v.g@wlv.ac.uk

7. Hi, those games sounds brilliant. Any chance of a copy of them please ?
    I have a couple of other GCSE/A-level business studies games I could email to you if you're interested

Thanks

Paul

Please reply to pchapman5@hotmail.com

8. I moved schools and lost these games, they were so useful. Is it too late to get a copy? Thank you.
    carol.watson@ntlp.org.uk

9. Any chance of the worksheets for 'Gorgeous Gateaux' and 'Oven Ready Pies'?

Used them many times but lost somewhere along the way!

Why are these not more readily available?

peter.hodkinson@blueyonder.co.uk

Cheers.

10. BAW

BAW

11. I am curious about these games. Could I please have a copy. Planning for September already in motion. Thanks
    Nhardy@rytoncs.co.UK

12. JamesK

JamesK New commenter

13. I have been trying to find copies of these games for years having left the famous booklet at a previous school. If you could send me a copy of Dart Aviation I would be very grateful.
    Thank you
    Wendy Sweet wsweet@wellswayschool.com

14. I am searching on goolge for video of gateaux galore .Here is a link for it.
    www.weblocal.ca/gateau-galore-inc-mississauga-on.html

approach anxiety

15. Hi
    Sorry to add a "me too" but I would love to have a look at anything available and these games sound great.
    I have lots of resources so if there's anything you're looking for please let me know.
    Thank you in anticipation.
    nemesis4u *at* hotmail *dot* co *dot* uk

16. vegaslas

vegaslas New commenter

Hi I too have been looking forever for these C R A C resources, my email is rhayer@gmail.com thanks!

17. michael102

michael102 New commenter

Don't suppose anyone still has these do they?

18. I am in the middle of my GTP doing Business Education. Could someone please please please send me a copy of the files.

My email is haltest@yahoo.com

Please please please etc!