1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

5 day working month

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by happyseaurchin, Jan 22, 2011.

1. I am living in madeira, and including flights, living around £500/month.

I would like to teach mathematics for one week a month in london. I belleve the quality of my teaching is second to none, and with 3 weeks to prepare for regular classes, this can only mean a better learning environment for the kids in my classes.

I am looking for schools with an open minded approach, and for up to three other teachers to share a job.

How does a five day working month sound to you?

2. I am living in madeira, and including flights, living around £500/month.

I would like to teach mathematics for one week a month in london. I belleve the quality of my teaching is second to none, and with 3 weeks to prepare for regular classes, this can only mean a better learning environment for the kids in my classes.

I am looking for schools with an open minded approach, and for up to three other teachers to share a job.

How does a five day working month sound to you?

3. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

I've already got one thanks - it's called 'September'.

4. It sounds great and if you manage to pull it off, you deserve a slap on the back and a "jolly good show". Somehow, I think reality will be less ideal. Good luck though!