1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

3x PGCE Interviews scheduled

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by glenister_kj, Nov 7, 2015.

1. glenister_kj

glenister_kj New commenter

Hi all,

I have 3x interviews in the next 3 weeks at different universities. They want me to brush up on the changes in the GCSE curriculum in Science. I have found a few websites highlighting the changes but It isn't giving too much detail away... Anyone know where I can get more info?

p.s. I have subscribed to the tes magazine, don't know if it would be in there?

Thanks in advance

2. oHelzo

oHelzo Occasional commenter

Well done glenister on your interviews :) Obviously can't answer the question for you but........

The exam boards that run the GCSE courses have information on their websites about the ongoing changes. To find out more about the boards and the practical challenges involved in implementing the changes, pop over to the Science forum below as there are plenty of threads on this :)

Good luck!

3. OBakaSama

OBakaSama Occasional commenter

I'm guessing here, but sometimes contributors do put up such resources to help others. (Some did for the changes in primary Maths for example.)

4. Vince_Ulam

Vince_Ulam Star commenter

4y interviews are better.