1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

30 min lesson Year 4 Problem Solving

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Aristocat, Jul 7, 2008.

1. I have 30 min interview lesson to teach in Year 4 on problem solving in numeracy this week. Does anyone have any ideas? Have had so many interviews now I am running out! Thanks.

2. I have 30 min interview lesson to teach in Year 4 on problem solving in numeracy this week. Does anyone have any ideas? Have had so many interviews now I am running out! Thanks.

3. I posted this on another thread a couple of days ago... I did problem solving in an interview lesson and used something from this publication - freely available on Teachernet (it was recommended to me by teachers on my placement):

http://publications.teachernet.gov.uk/default.aspx?PageFu...

I got the job!

4. Congrats! Thanks for that.

5. And I should have said it before ... good luck with your interview!

6. Hi! I have an interview next week, also yr 4 problem solving. The site link you posted has be decommissioned. Do you by any chance have it saved anywhere so I could have a look?? Would be really helpful as am quite stuck for ideas!

Thanks