Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.
Don't forget to look at the how to guide.
Discussion in 'Personal' started by Milkandchalk, Apr 27, 2010.
1,2,3: Slept right through. 8 and a half hours.
1. Grandson said I smelt like a jellybean
2. Saw 40 year old birthday boy for lunch
3. Husband says - lets have cheese on toast for tea - just what I was thinking
See my thread on lovely people !
my cup of tea
my friend whattsapping me silly pictures
The view from the top of castlehead in Keswick today.
For once to have time to stroll through Greenwich yesterday with Mrs Oldy. It was nice to just have time together,even if I did manage to lose her in the market..turned my back and phoof she was gone.
The good news was I eventually found here happily wandering down the stalls,
Just a nice basic day out and a nice pint as well.
Went for (possibly) my last motor cycle ride before the bad weather. Glorious sunshine and very cold. Covered a slice of Shropshire just for a change, lovely back roads and the Wrekin looked stunning. Put a big smile on my face for the rest of the day.
1. A nine year old child told me she can't deal with my negativity today.
2. The headteacher is off ill.
3. I woke up and realised I don't have to deal with a wife.
Got an idea for a 27th Dec pudding
This ol' heart of mine playing in the car
No commitments today.
Nuttin' and Maleficent is away to the shops again.
A friend in China, having learnt that I did tap and ballet dancing when I was young, asked me to send him a copy of my tap dancing certificates. I can't imagine why. At 77 years of age, I would like to know what other exciting things 77 year olds do in their spare time other than sending copies of tap dancing certificates to people?
1) My step-daughter brought me some silly presents last night just to make me smile. This morning I looked at them and felt very loved and special.
2) I'm waiting to find out if our offer on our dream house has been accepted... as I haven't heard 'no' yet, I'm still hopeful.
3) I saw my least enjoyable class first thing this morning (who weren't too bad actually, for a change) and now don't see them until after half term. Aah... bliss!
Nothing. Nothing has made me smile today. I am ten minutes away from handing in my notice and walking out.
Have you done the deed?
1) My two cats
2) Selling a dress on eBay for more than I paid for it
3) Having pizza for lunch
1) Husband mended the cooker hood
2) Sold two tickets to a skittles night
3) Fish cakes for tea.
No. But I want a serious conversation with my husband tonight. Realistically, at my age and with my sickness record of the last 5 yrs, I've got little real chance of getting another job, so it's retirement we'd be looking at really. Hole in pension pot, no JSA because I left voluntarily and have childcare commitments. I can bear it but not sure he can.
Lovely walk with my dogs after work.
Daughter made a delicious tea.
Just about to have a buttered teacake before bed.