1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

3 out of 6 can't be bad!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by sparklyrainbowfish, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Hi
    I just wanted to say thanks to Theo's advice I have been offered 3 interviews out of 6 applications.
    I've had one interview and didn't get the job. 2 more coming up in the next two weeks. I'm really pleased to get to that stage and can't thank Theo enough for all the excellent tips he gives on this forum.
    Now just have to plan my next interview lesson and prepare for a "short task" (whatever that might be) for the other interview.
    Hope Theo's advice works for all of us!
    sparkly

2. Thanks Theo
    to confuse you 2 out of 6 would also be ok...
    first interview is for a temp post for summer term
    second interview is for a permanent post to either start summer or autumn term.
    so if I get them both (would be a surprise!!) I can do the temp one then move on to the perm one
    or if I just get the perm one that's even better
    but if I get the temp one if gives me time to organise a September job
    or alternatively I might get neither [​IMG]
    but I'm thinking positive at the moment... (and know how to address the reason I didn't get the last job, so fingers crossed!)
    thanks again Theo [​IMG]