1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

3 little pigs assembly RECEPTION any ideas?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by MissJCG, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Hiya I'm fairly new to reception and I have a class assembly coming up and during the few weeks before we will be doing the 3 little pigs. Has anyone done a class assembly on this? or do you have any ideas of what i could do with them?

any ideas would be great

thanks

2. Hiya I'm fairly new to reception and I have a class assembly coming up and during the few weeks before we will be doing the 3 little pigs. Has anyone done a class assembly on this? or do you have any ideas of what i could do with them?

any ideas would be great

thanks

3. Hi

Dont suppose you still have the words for the wolfs tale as i have an assembly next week and that would be brilliant

Many thanks

Bexthwaites

4. Hi I know its a long shot but have you still got a copy of your assembly, it sounds fantastic and would fit in perfectly with what we have been doing, thanks

5. Have you tried The Three Little Pigs from the Song and Story series from Out of the Ark Music. Short little play to perform, 3 little songs . Book has the play and lyrics etc, CD comes with backing tracks and vocals and the story beautifully narrated. Really worth the £12.95. Kids love listening to the CD for storytime.

6. Hello I am an NQT and doing my first class assembely in 2 weeks. I was wondering if you could send me over this script? We have been doing the three little pigs and this sounds brilliant,
    Hope you can help.
    My email address is laurafoster530@hotmail.com
    Thanks Laura

7. Hi Ballardway!

Please please could I have a copy? nicmorris_2309@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you!

Nicola.

8. Hi there, if anybody has a copy can i also have one too please?

Cath999@hotmail.com

thank you!

Cath

9. If any of you live near Bedford I've got some ace hand puppets that you can borrow.