1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

3 form entry schools in Birmingham,

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by 1Elmer, Feb 6, 2011.

1. <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td class="post">I am looking to visit a similar school to the one I teach in to talk about how you carry out transition of Reception to Year 1. As part of my professional development, my personal target is to write transition policy for the transition of Reception to Year 1. Is there anyone who can help? My school is in Stetchford so if there is anyone who is in a similar area (poor) then Id appreciate the contact! Thank you.

My email is laurawillis21@hotmail.com
    </td></tr></table>

2. <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td class="post">I am looking to visit a similar school to the one I teach in to talk about how you carry out transition of Reception to Year 1. As part of my professional development, my personal target is to write transition policy for the transition of Reception to Year 1. Is there anyone who can help? My school is in Stetchford so if there is anyone who is in a similar area (poor) then Id appreciate the contact! Thank you.

My email is laurawillis21@hotmail.com
    </td></tr></table>