1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

£3 credit

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by mrajlong, Nov 8, 2016.

1. TeachElite

TeachElite New commenter

I have followed you too :)

2. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Hi mrajlong

We’re working on promotions that will be author/shop specific which we’ll pilot in the future. With our current credit offer, buyers are directed specifically to your shop when they redeem your code, which should encourage them to spend the credit in your shop.

But the benefit of allowing buyers to spend their credit anywhere is that it gives your network of friends the flexibility to buy resources that you might not offer (for example, in a different subject area or focused on a different key stage). It also means that you as an author can benefit from your fellow Gold authors’ networks, as their friends can spend credits in your shop that you didn’t give away. Hopefully this exchange will bring new buyers to all our Gold authors' shops.

mrajlong likes this.
  3. studeapps

studeapps New commenter

Here are all codes and link. Please addyours and re-post!
    tes.com/redeem

MRAJLONG-401
    KRISGREG30-120
    EMJCOT-333
    THINKY-661
    HEIDIHUSB-798
    KRAZIKAS-327
    CHARLEEI-701
    STUDEAPPS-846

If this helps anyone

4. TeachElite

TeachElite New commenter

Followed you too

5. ncrumpton

ncrumpton New commenter

I had this problem so contacted tes. Turns out it is because the resource is from another country and cannot be purchased with balances but must be purchased from credit card. This should show in a help box but it is not showing at the moment. They are working on fixing it.

6. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

Is there a way to see how many people used your code?

7. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

Bought your ict posters studeapps. Will review when I'm on PC. Hoping I can put them up in my (primary) suite! Thanks for posting your code.​

8. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

studeapps - I've just bought your multiple choice RE GCSE questions. This looks really useful for me. I'll give you a review when i get a chance later.

Hope you find something useful at my store too :)

9. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Hi studeapps - I have bought your 'Of mice and men revision flashcards' and will review asap. I would be grateful if you could reciprocate! My code is KRAZIKAS-327

10. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Updated list

MRAJLONG-401
    KRISGREG30-120
    EMJCOT-333
    THINKY-661
    KRAZIKAS-327
    CHARLEEI-701
    STUDEAPPS-846
    KS2HISTORY-872

mrajlong likes this.
  11. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

How did everyone find this promotion? Any good?

12. Robert_Frost

Robert_Frost New commenter

It seems like a cracking opportunity - as a humble silver author, I missed out. Will get publishing ;)

13. krisgreg30

krisgreg30 Occasional commenter

I thought it was really good as it gave us all the chance to look at each other's premium resources and ensure products were also being left with feedback on them.

emjcot likes this.
  14. studeapps

studeapps New commenter

Krazikas, emjocot and mrajlong sorry for the delay, but I've returned the favour. Thanks.

emjcot, mrajlong and Krazikas like this.
  15. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

Loved it - though it was potentially open to abuse as the credit could be spent anywhere e.g. create a profile, redeem all the credit using everyone's codes, then spend it all in your own shop! Or get your colleagues/friends/family to do the same!