1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

3 challenge maths

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by gibboanseo, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Hey,
    I was on an AFL course last week and in passing the trainer mentioned something about people doing 'the 3 challenge maths idea' when mentioning differentiation in maths and lots of other teachers seemed to be familiar with this, so I am trying to find out some more about it.
    Does anyone know what this means or what it is? Is it simply providing what it is you are teaching at 3 different levels and letting the children choose what one to do?
    Thanks in advance

2. Hey,
    I was on an AFL course last week and in passing the trainer mentioned something about people doing 'the 3 challenge maths idea' when mentioning differentiation in maths and lots of other teachers seemed to be familiar with this, so I am trying to find out some more about it.
    Does anyone know what this means or what it is? Is it simply providing what it is you are teaching at 3 different levels and letting the children choose what one to do?
    Thanks in advance