1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2Schools Consortium

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Tinkerbella_Ellen, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Is it usual to still be waiting for a decision two weeks after interview for the gtp? Has anyone else had to wait this long?

2. life2teach

life2teach New commenter

Hi,
    Have you heard yet?
    How did your day go?
    I recently had an interview and I am waiting to here also - I should hear this week [​IMG]

3. Hi! I heard a few weeks ago! I got a place! Fingers crossed for you: hope you hear back soon!

4. life2teach

life2teach New commenter

Hi me again sorry, how long was it before you heard back? Did they call with the news?
    I'm still waiting [​IMG]

5. I got a letter through the post a couple of weeks after the interview! You should hear soon!!!

6. Hi everyone, I'm considering this GTP for Sept 2011, has anyone had any experience on this GTP yet? Thanks

7. Hi all,

I have an interview at Oakthorpe primary school for gtp in few weeks and this is the firt step of their selection process It involves English and Maths test. Can anybody give me some advice about these test please? What sort of things they might ask especially for English test.

HELPPP MEEE PLEASEEE!!

8. Hi all,

I have an interview at Oakthorpe primary school for gtp in few weeks and this is the firt step of their selection process It involves English and Maths test. Can anybody give me some advice about these test please? What sort of things they might ask especially for English test.

HELPPP MEEE PLEASEEE!!